Thursday, August 11, 2016

CCHS CLASS OF '31


____________

____________



Ethel Buck
Ernest Chappell
Edward Cooley
Clarence Davis
Edward Grant
Velmer Gardner
Vivian Gardner
Mabel Kinnick
Bernice Lindley
Clyde Miller
Paul Neihart
Donivan Nutt
Victoria Steinmetz
Elmo Tanneberg




The photo is of Coulee City High School students in I believe 1931. Clyde Miller, my and Bill Miller's father is in the top row, just to the left of the spit in the double doors. I believe our uncle, Claude Miller, father of Yvonne Lakoduk, Daryl Miller, Janis Miller Christensen and Debra Scheib, is in the second row on the right hand side of the photo....just to the left of the brick indentation. I also believe Elmo Tanneberg, father of Colleen Long is in the top row.....two over from my Dad to the right. There were 14 members of the graduating class of 1931. The senior names I recognize were my Dad, Elmo Tanneberg, Clarence Davis, Paul Neihart, and Donivan Nutt.

[photo, description, and copy of program below provided by Steve Miller]






No comments:

Post a Comment